Q:  How do I place an order?
A:  You can place your order directly from this website
  • To begin, you must enter the Oklahoma Offender Identification Number
  • Select the correct facility where the offender resides
  • To ensure that your package gets to your offender, be sure to pick the correct facility in which the offender is located and gender.
  • Make product selections and then go to checkout
  • We also accept orders via phone, fax and mail
Q:  Do you offer dress out / parole packages?
 Union Supply Direct will no longer be servicing Dress Out Package Programs. If you have placed a Dress Out order with us recently and the package was not been shipped, your order has been cancelled.  If paid with a credit card, the authorization on your card has been dropped and you will not be charged for your order.   
For questions regarding your Dress Out Package order, please contact us at customerservice@unionsupplydirect.com.
Q:  How do I know that items are acceptable at the facility?
A: We have taken the guess work out of shopping for you.  The only items presented on the shopping pages are already approved by the Oklahoma Department of Corrections so you can shop with the assurance that everything we make available has been pre-approved.
Q: What if I do not know the name of the correctional facility?
A:  It is very important that you choose the correct facility in which your offender resides or your package will get refused.  If you are not sure of the facility name, we have included a helpful link to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections website.  You can then review a map of the state which may help you confirm the correct facility. 
Q:  What if items in my order are out of stock?
A:  In the unlikely event that any of the items ordered are discontinued or out of stock, we will substitute with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Q:  Do you make substitutions?
A:  Yes, please see answer above.
Q: What if something in the order is broken or defective?
A:  If there is a problem with your order please contact our customer service department so that it can be resolved.  If something is broken or defective, we will simply require confirmation from the Property Room Department. 
Q: Why are some of my favorite brands not available?
A: We carry a broad selection of products that meet the stringent guidelines of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.  Many of your favorite brands may not be considered appropriate for use inside a correctional facility or may not meet the strict packaging requirements.  Please let us know however if you have an item that you would like us to carry and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Q:  What happens if the package is refused at the correctional facility?
A: Should the package(s) be refused because of our error, we will correct the problem and reship the package to the offender at no charge to you.  Should the package be refused for some other reason, we will provide a full refund to the person purchasing the order.  Shipping is not refundable.
Q:  Will I receive confirmation that the package was shipped? 
A: If you have provided an e-mail address, you will be notified when we have received your order and when the order is shipped.
Q:  How can I tell if my package has delivered to the facility?
 You can find this information by emailing us at
customerservice@unionsupplydirect.com and we will reply to you via e-mail within 24 hours.